The task of choosing the 11 players that will be part of the FIFA 18 Year Team will be in the hands of the media, sportsmen and players.
Last September, the latest version of the football simulator par excellence: ‘FIFA 18’ made its debut on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Developed by the EA Sports studio, this new release allows players of the aforementioned systems to enjoy all the excitement of Sport King without having to leave home.
‘FIFA 18’ has several game modes that will keep us stuck for many hours, among which stand out the enhanced story mode with more options or FIFA Ultimate Team, which in recent years has become one of the most played modes by the community of the work created by EA Sports. A work that shortly, specifically on January 15, will announce what is the Team of the Year and whose nominees have already been made known by EA.
This year, the task of choosing the 11 players that will be part of the FIFA 18 Year Team will be in the hands of media, athletes and members of the EA Sports FIFA community, who will have to choose between 55 different players divided into four categories to form a 4-3-3: Goalkeepers (one player), Defenses (4 players), Midfielders (3 players) and Forwards (3 players).
You can consult the selected players by category, based on their performance in 2017, in the gallery that you have at the end of the text. The votes of press, sportsmen and players will suppose 60% of the final result, while the remaining 40% will be for EA Sports. As of January 8, the elect will receive a digital ballot box to cast their vote on January 12, 2018 and a photo of their team on social networks with the hashtag.
For FIFA 18 Playing, we all know if you have the best players in your team, you have more chance to win the game and to have the fun, but besides to open the packs to get the better players, the most easy one is to use the real money to buy fifa 18 coins, and then to use the coins to buy the better players, it is the convenient method for players to get coins and better players.